Special Needs Trust Presentation April 25, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m. - Parents Night – Special Needs Trust
St. Luke United Methodist Church - 1621 Superior Street – Lincoln, NE
Join us for dinner and learn about Special Needs Trust. We will have a representative from the Andrew Benjamin Group. We will review:
• What is a special needs trust and do you need one?
• Alternatives to a special needs trust
• Typical costs associated with planning and trust work
• The planning process and what a plan is made up of (in addition to a special needs trust)
• Common mistakes / missteps / and misconceptions
There will be a limited number of stipends that DSAF Members who attend the meeting may apply for, after they have their trust in place.