As part of their continued efforts to engage members in a virtual format during COVID-19, DSAF will be holding a HERO Duck Drop on Saturday, July 18, 2020, as part of their virtual swim event. Buy your ticket(s) today, each ticket is $5.00, and all proceeds benefit the continued mission of DSAF to provide support for individuals with Down syndrome and their families, friends, educators, and professionals who share in their lives. Ducks can be purchased in honor of your Heroes of COVID-19 and gifted by emailing the DSAF program director at email@example.com.
Buy your ticket(s) prior to July 11th for your chance to win one of three swim prizes! (See below for rules and prizes). On July 18th we will hoist all the ducks high in the air, and VIA LIVE BROADCAST, drop them on a giant, chalk drawn bullseye. The Duck closest to the bullseye will win first prize, the duck second closest will win the second prize, and the duck third closest will win third prize.
All the ducks will be numbered, and for each ticket you buy, you will be given a number corresponding to a duck. If you purchase your tickets online, you will be emailed with your duck number(s). You do not have to be present at the event. If you win, you will be contacted to claim your prize. (see rules below)Buy your tickets today to support the Down Syndrome Association for Families!
Rules of the DSAF Duck Drop
- Rubber Ducks will be dropped from at least 10 feet directly over a ten-foot diameter, circular target drawn in chalk on the ground. The Ducks that come to rest closest to the target’s center will be the winning Ducks. DSAF reserves the right to postpone and/or reschedule the event due to weather or COVID restrictions. DSAF shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience which may result by any such postponement or rescheduling of the Duck Drop.
- All Ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of DSAF.
- Once the Ducks are dropped, they are on their own within the drop zone. No attempt to guide, move or interfere with the Ducks is permitted. The drop will finish when the last Duck has settled on the ground.
- A number will be on each Duck corresponding directly to the number on an entry ticket. Each Duck entry will correspond to a specific ticket number. Prizes will be awarded to the person whose name appears on the entry tickets of the three Ducks that land and come to rest closest to the center of the target. Prizes will be announced live on FB and posted on our FB account.Duck Drop. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The following prizes will be awarded. The prizes listed are the minimum prizes, but other prizes may be added at the discretion of the DSAF program director based on the total number of tickets sold. If additional prizes are added they will be posted prior to the day of the Duck Drop.
- 1st Place: Intex 10 x 30 ft above ground pool NIB
- 2nd Place: Intex Candy Zone Play Center
- 3rd Place: Giant (6 foot 6 inch long) inflatable unicorn raft
- In the event of a tie for any positions, they will be grouped together, and both will receive a prize.
- Prizes are guaranteed for one year from the DSAF Duck Drop date. If prizes are not claimed after one year, the prize will be donated to DSAF.
- Tickets may be obtained for a donation to DSAF through this website. The deadline to enter is 3:00PM the day of the Drop. The Drop is scheduled for Saturday, July 18, 2020 at approximately 7:00 PM via Facebook Live.